Looking for more information about the OpenStax mission and operations? Visit OpenStax FAQ's.
To enroll in your Tutor course, follow these steps:
1. Find your enrollment link Click on the enrollment link provided by your instructor.
2. Click "Get Started"On the introduction screen, read the provided instructions and click the orange “Get started” button.
3. Log into your OpenStax Student accountFor this step, read Option A if you have already created a student account on openstax.org . Only complete Option B if you have not set up an account on openstax.org before.
OPTION AIf you have previously created an OpenStax account on https://openstax.org/, DO NOT create a new account. Click the “Login” tab and enter your existing username and password and then skip to step 4.
OPTION BIf you do not have an existing account, follow steps a-c below.a. Enter your name, school email address, and password on the "Sign Up" pageb. Check the inbox for the email you entered on the form. You will receive an email from noreply@OpenStax.org with a six-digit pin. Enter this pin number and click "Confirm my account."If you do not receive the pin, check your junk mailbox and/or check to see if you mis-typed your email address. You can click on “Edit your email” to review and change it.
5. Enter your School IDOn the next screen, submit your school-issued student ID number. Your instructor will use this ID to assign you course credit.
6. Pay for Tutor or Start your 14-Day TrialYou can pay for your OpenStax Tutor Beta course now by clicking the orange "Buy access now" button, or you can start out with a free trial by clicking the gray "Try free for 14 days" button. If you choose "Buy access now," you will be prompted to enter credit card information to complete the purchase. If you choose the 14-day trial, you will be brought directly to OpenStax Tutor Beta.For detailed instructions on how to submit payment or pay later in Tutor Beta, visit this help article: https://openstax.secure.force.com/help/articles/FAQ/Student-payment.
7. You're Enrolled!Congratulations! Once you see this screen, you have enrolled in your OpenStax Tutor Beta course.
Was this article helpful?
Access. The future of education.