Looking for more information about the OpenStax mission and operations? Visit OpenStax FAQ's.
Welcome to OpenStax Tutor Beta! This article addresses how to enroll in your course.
1. In most cases, you will click on the enrollment link provided by your instructor.(If your instructor has enabled logging in via your school’s learning management system — Canvas, Blackboard, Moodle, Sakai, or Desire2Learn — follow the OpenStax Tutor Beta link from your instructor’s course page.)
2. On the introduction screen, read the provided instructions and click the orange “Get started” button.
3. If you have previously created an OpenStax account, DO NOT create a new account. Click the blue “Log in” link and enter your existing username and password and skip to step 5.
4. If you do not have an existing account, follow the steps below.
a. Enter your email address in the Email field and click the orange “Next” button.
5. On the next screen, submit your school-issued student ID number. Your instructor will use this ID to assign you course credit.
6. You can pay for your OpenStax Tutor Beta course now by clicking the orange "Buy access now" button, or you can start out with a free trial by clicking the gray "Try free for 14 days" button. If you choose "Buy access now," you will be prompted to enter credit card information to complete the purchase. If you choose the 14-day trial, you will be brought directly to OpenStax Tutor Beta.
7. Congratulations! You have enrolled in your OpenStax Tutor Beta course.
Was this article helpful?
Access. The future of education.